WHOVIANS CREATE IS CLOSED
Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blake's 7

3 posters

Go down

Blake's 7 Empty Blake's 7

Post by Osmium76 Sun 06 May 2012, 11:40 pm

Discuss the classic BBC/Terry Nation sci-fi show here!
If you haven't seen it, then I thoughroughly recommend watching some of it. It's actually highly political - a lot more so than Doctor Who - and even has appearances of a very young Colin Baker, with Jaqueline Pearce (Chessene in The Two Doctors) as the main baddie!
It was made in the late 70s/early 80s, so has the typical BBC budget, but if your a fan of that era in Doctor Who, then I'd give it a try!
Osmium76
Osmium76

Warning Level :
Blake's 7 Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Blake's 7 Right_bar_bleue

https://whovianscreate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blake's 7 Empty Re: Blake's 7

Post by Campion Mon 07 May 2012, 11:04 am

Love Colin in this.
"Blake is on the federations most wanted list? Not Baban the Barbarian?"
Campion
Campion

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kambei Mon 07 May 2012, 8:24 pm

Probably has the most innovative, different and interesting series ending in television history. I remember watching it the night it was broadcast with quite a few friends. We just looked at each other in total shock. That was the good thing about the days before the internet, and the only SF magazines around were Starlog, Starburst and Doctor Who Monthly. They knew how to keep secrets back then. No spoilers.

Fantastic series. Holds up well even today. I always liked Avon best. He was the only character I could relate to. I also had a massive crush on Servalan.

Strangely it was Richard Hurndall's performance in a Season 3 episode that got him the part of the First Doctor in 'The Five Doctors'
Kambei

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmium76 Tue 21 Aug 2012, 9:48 pm

Good old Avon. I have to say, I looked forward to his witty comebacks he almost always did at the end of each episode. Really great character, and it was nice to see more of him in the latter seasons when *SPOILERS* wasn't there any more to overshadow him.
Osmium76
Osmium76

Warning Level :

https://whovianscreate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum