WHOVIANS CREATE IS CLOSED
Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Stormtrooper - Star Wars: A New Hope

4 posters

Go down

Custom Stormtrooper - Star Wars: A New Hope Empty Custom Stormtrooper - Star Wars: A New Hope

Post by The Fourth Doctor Mon 28 Nov 2011, 7:53 am

Basically, I had some old and spare Harry Potter figures lying about. They were pretty much in scale with the Star Wars line, so I'd be able to do something with one of them. I only had one stormtrooper and I really wanted more. I have a clone trooper, but it's not the same. Also, I have no cash, so buying one for now, was out of the question. So, I set to work on this:

Custom Stormtrooper - Star Wars: A New Hope Popco-harry-potter--harry-potter-action-figure--order-of-the-pheonix

and made him into this:

Custom Stormtrooper - Star Wars: A New Hope Stormtrooper

and just for fun, I have this photo:

Custom Stormtrooper - Star Wars: A New Hope StormtrooperandVader2

It's not brilliant, but it'll do as background character in a possible animation. Hope you like it. Green Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor

Warning Level :
Custom Stormtrooper - Star Wars: A New Hope Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Custom Stormtrooper - Star Wars: A New Hope Right_bar_bleue

http://www.longstripyscarf.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Custom Stormtrooper - Star Wars: A New Hope Empty Re: Custom Stormtrooper - Star Wars: A New Hope

Post by Captain Mac Mon 28 Nov 2011, 9:40 am

thats brilliant TFD, a very good likeness
Captain Mac
Captain Mac

Warning Level :
Custom Stormtrooper - Star Wars: A New Hope Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Custom Stormtrooper - Star Wars: A New Hope Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Custom Stormtrooper - Star Wars: A New Hope Empty Re: Custom Stormtrooper - Star Wars: A New Hope

Post by The Fourth Doctor Mon 28 Nov 2011, 3:17 pm

Thanks. I was pleased that I managed to get the helmet in a decent enough shape. Green Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Campion Mon 28 Nov 2011, 3:32 pm

Really cool TFD! I think that it is quite like the Storm Troopers from the original film series. Mr Cool
Campion
Campion

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Doctor Mon 28 Nov 2011, 3:42 pm

It's what I was going for. Seeing as I know the figure won't be accurate, I tried to make it along the lines of the original Stormtrooper figures. I think it worked. Green Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Scary Mon 28 Nov 2011, 3:57 pm

Nice stuff, TFD! cheers
Scary
Scary

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Doctor Mon 28 Nov 2011, 4:02 pm

Thanks, Scary! It's much appreciated. Green Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum