WHOVIANS CREATE IS CLOSED
Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apprentice (will contain spoliers on who got fired)

4 posters

Go down

The Apprentice (will contain spoliers on who got fired) Empty The Apprentice (will contain spoliers on who got fired)

Post by DalekSupreme08 Thu 19 Apr 2012, 8:04 pm

Anyone watch the Apprentice? I do, although I didn't think this week's was a very good one. However, I think the right team won. I dunno about Duane getting fired, I think it would have been better, as Lord Sugar said, for Ricky to have brought back the people who didn't do as much on the task.
DalekSupreme08
DalekSupreme08

Warning Level :
The Apprentice (will contain spoliers on who got fired) Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5The Apprentice (will contain spoliers on who got fired) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

The Apprentice (will contain spoliers on who got fired) Empty Re: The Apprentice (will contain spoliers on who got fired)

Post by MarthaJonesFan Thu 19 Apr 2012, 8:05 pm

Annoyed how Duane was fired, he was brilliant. Ricky is annoying and I wouldn't have been sad to see him go.
MarthaJonesFan
MarthaJonesFan

Warning Level :
The Apprentice (will contain spoliers on who got fired) Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5The Apprentice (will contain spoliers on who got fired) Right_bar_bleue

http://www.freewebs.com/marthajonesfan

Back to top Go down

The Apprentice (will contain spoliers on who got fired) Empty Re: The Apprentice (will contain spoliers on who got fired)

Post by TheConsole Thu 19 Apr 2012, 10:15 pm

Lord Sugar said himself the wrong two were brought in. If he thinks that,then they were both brilliant.
TheConsole
TheConsole

Warning Level :
The Apprentice (will contain spoliers on who got fired) Left_bar_bleue4 / 54 / 5The Apprentice (will contain spoliers on who got fired) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by DalekSupreme08 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm

It's a shame Katie got fired this week, I think if they had either made decent food for the same price, or the same rubbish food for a cheap price, then they could have won that task. Adam should have gone, definately.

DalekSupreme08
DalekSupreme08

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by MarthaJonesFan Thu 26 Apr 2012, 8:21 pm

I'm glad Katie's gone, she was very annoying. Razz The blonde guy is even more annoying though...

My favourites (now that Duane's gone Sad) are Nick and Gabrielle.
MarthaJonesFan
MarthaJonesFan

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by linx112 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 8:24 pm

I think Gabrielle is the strongest female, near to Jenna (She really shone through on this task) And Tom (I think thats his name) Knows more than he lets on, but I like Nick As Well. Glad they were on a sub team together.
linx112
linx112

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by MarthaJonesFan Thu 26 Apr 2012, 8:29 pm

I think it's Jenna who has a REALLY annoying voice. Razz
MarthaJonesFan
MarthaJonesFan

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum