WHOVIANS CREATE IS CLOSED
Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monty Python's Flying Circus- No sutibale for younger members, parrots or The Spanish Inqusition

3 posters

Go down

Monty Python's Flying Circus- No sutibale for younger members, parrots or The Spanish Inqusition Empty Monty Python's Flying Circus- No sutibale for younger members, parrots or The Spanish Inqusition

Post by Campion Tue 06 Mar 2012, 9:00 pm

Campion
Campion

Warning Level :
Monty Python's Flying Circus- No sutibale for younger members, parrots or The Spanish Inqusition Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Monty Python's Flying Circus- No sutibale for younger members, parrots or The Spanish Inqusition Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Monty Python's Flying Circus- No sutibale for younger members, parrots or The Spanish Inqusition Empty Re: Monty Python's Flying Circus- No sutibale for younger members, parrots or The Spanish Inqusition

Post by SeaDevil Wed 07 Mar 2012, 2:45 am

Still hilarious after all these years. Got the whole series on DVD as well as all the films. Too many great sketches for me to pick a favorite.
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Warning Level :
Monty Python's Flying Circus- No sutibale for younger members, parrots or The Spanish Inqusition Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Monty Python's Flying Circus- No sutibale for younger members, parrots or The Spanish Inqusition Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Monty Python's Flying Circus- No sutibale for younger members, parrots or The Spanish Inqusition Empty Re: Monty Python's Flying Circus- No sutibale for younger members, parrots or The Spanish Inqusition

Post by Campion Wed 07 Mar 2012, 6:25 pm

SeaDevil wrote:Still hilarious after all these years. Got the whole series on DVD as well as all the films. Too many great sketches for me to pick a favorite.
Agree completly. They are comedy legends and favourites of mine. Mr Cool
Campion
Campion

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by SeaDevil Wed 07 Mar 2012, 9:25 pm

I really could go for some Crunchy Frog right now...
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Doctor Thu 08 Mar 2012, 9:26 pm

My dad recently got a whole lot of the Python series. I think I'm the only on who's watched any of them.

At this point I would throw in a joke about the Spanish Inquisition, but I can't think of one... Green Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor

Warning Level :

http://www.longstripyscarf.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeaDevil Thu 08 Mar 2012, 9:41 pm

wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more say no more!
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Doctor Thu 08 Mar 2012, 9:45 pm

Ha ha haaa...

*Walks away moving legs about frantically* Green Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Campion Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:03 pm

SeaDevil wrote:I really could go for some Crunchy Frog right now...
I personaly prefer Albatross... LOL!
Campion
Campion

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Doctor Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:31 pm

Campion wrote:
SeaDevil wrote:I really could go for some Crunchy Frog right now...
I personaly prefer Albatross... LOL!
I don't think you should say anymore... wink wink, nudge nudge...

At this point I would make a joke about the Spanish Inquisition, but they unexpectedly caught me making this series of jokes. Green Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by SeaDevil Fri 09 Mar 2012, 3:13 pm

"I came in for an argument!"

"Oh, well, this is Abuse!"
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down