WHOVIANS CREATE IS CLOSED
Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Go down

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Empty I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2011, 9:14 pm

Who's watching it?

What the hell is Fatima Whitbread like? LOL!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Empty Re: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Post by linx112 Sun 13 Nov 2011, 9:50 pm

I'm watching Xtra factor but will have to catch up with this tomorrow. Didn't realise the hot one was the one from real hustle! Love that show!
linx112
linx112

Warning Level :
I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Empty Re: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2011, 9:51 pm

Hmm...Something's going to happen right now. Either a bush-tucker trial or someone going home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2011, 9:55 pm

Mark Wright is quite the attention seeker, eh? Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by linx112 Sun 13 Nov 2011, 9:55 pm

*double post*

It's a trial!
linx112
linx112

Warning Level :
I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2011, 9:57 pm

Woo hoo, but come on... "Do it for me, guys. Please!"... Who says that? Surely they're all dreading it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by linx112 Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:01 pm

Love a good trial!
Liking the blue team more
linx112
linx112

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:04 pm

I hate the guy that couldn't get the stars. Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by linx112 Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:05 pm

Dougie throwing the guts at the other team is brilliant!
linx112
linx112

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:05 pm

I know... And Mark throwing the keys back into the tub of eels and those eels getting a fright. Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by linx112 Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:06 pm

Lol! That was funny.
linx112
linx112

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:07 pm

Haha... And Fatima "male" Whitbread getting the eel juice all over her. LOL!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by linx112 Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:09 pm

Eel juice. That is a funny name!
linx112
linx112

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:10 pm

LOL! I know... I like Crissy Rock. She's funny. Did you see her with her teeth out? LOL!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by linx112 Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:11 pm

No...

Jess (?)the hot one, looks like she is going to really enjoy it (not)
linx112
linx112

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:12 pm

Lol... Crissy left her bag on the helicopter and she had her teeth out. LOL!

Yeah.... Jess is sooooooooo hot. Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum