WHOVIANS CREATE IS CLOSED
Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your TV schedule for tonight?

+7
Dalek101
The Fourth Doctor
Kambei
Campion
pixiegirl4104
Scary
MarthaJonesFan
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What's your TV schedule for tonight? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your TV schedule for tonight?

Post by The Fourth Doctor Sat 08 Oct 2011, 11:00 pm

Couldn't really watch any TV tonight or anything on iPlayer. I was a bit annoyed at that, but homework must come first! Green Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor

Warning Level :
What's your TV schedule for tonight? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5What's your TV schedule for tonight? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.longstripyscarf.webs.com

Back to top Go down

What's your TV schedule for tonight? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your TV schedule for tonight?

Post by Guest Sat 08 Oct 2011, 11:35 pm

I got bored with the X Factor so decided just to watch Frankie's performance on ITV.COM/XFACTOR.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MarthaJonesFan Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:54 pm

Sunday:
6:30 Harry Hill's TV Burp (repeat - I like to watch it again)
7:00 nothing
8:00 The X Factor
9:00 TV off
MarthaJonesFan
MarthaJonesFan

Warning Level :
What's your TV schedule for tonight? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5What's your TV schedule for tonight? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.freewebs.com/marthajonesfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Oct 2011, 4:34 pm

8:00 - The X Factor
10:00 - Big Brother (I actually love this show!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalek101 Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:29 pm

Only one thing tonight and its Downton Abbey, rest of it is revision for my Geography test tomorrow after a few weeks of just starting the GCSE itself Sigh
Dalek101
Dalek101

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Doctor Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:31 pm

You'll find a lot of tests come after only a few weeks. The comes the heavy homework. Just watched Harry Hill's TV Burp and currently watching QI on iPlayer. I find watching things 'live' is more difficult. Green Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalek101 Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:33 pm

Already had enough of the homework, just turned 15 and piling it on not to mention all the catch up work!
Dalek101
Dalek101

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Doctor Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:37 pm

Just turned 15? Yet your age states 91. Ha ha ha ha haaa... I find catch-up TV is best. It means you don't need to worry about missing something you really want to see just because of revision and what-not. Ah... ten years ago... it would be unlikely we'd be talking about the likes of iPlayer. Green Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Oct 2011, 9:20 pm

Can't wait for Big Brother... Razz Love all of the drama.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Mon 10 Oct 2011, 1:16 am

I pretty much don't watch any tv other than Doctor who, and maybe the odd Family Guy or Friends episode.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 6:28 pm

Big Brother at 10pm for me, tonight! Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MarthaJonesFan Mon 10 Oct 2011, 6:37 pm

7:00 Emmerdale
7:30 Coronation Street
8:00 EastEnders
8:30 Coronation Street

'Tis all. Smile
MarthaJonesFan
MarthaJonesFan

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 6:41 pm

I thought it was just a Thursday Corrie was on in 2 parts, or am I not right with the Soaps here...? Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MarthaJonesFan Mon 10 Oct 2011, 6:47 pm

AmyPond wrote:I thought it was just a Thursday Corrie was on in 2 parts, or am I not right with the Soaps here...? Razz

You're not right with the soaps. Razz

Corrie's schedule:
Monday - 7:30 and 8:30
Thursday - 8:30
Friday - 7:30 and 8:30

It's Emmerdale that's on twice on Thursday. Smile
MarthaJonesFan
MarthaJonesFan

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm

My TV schedule has changed... Razz

Now - Closing Time
After Closing Time - The Wedding of River Song
10:00pm - Big Brother

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2011, 10:36 pm

Big Brother now, and then bed on the laptop (maybe watch Glee on download).

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MarthaJonesFan Tue 18 Oct 2011, 3:45 pm

5:15 The Sarah Jane Adventures Sad

7:00 Emmerdale
7:30 EastEnders

And that's all. Smile
MarthaJonesFan
MarthaJonesFan

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 3:54 pm

The Sarah Jane Adventures
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Doctor Tue 18 Oct 2011, 4:08 pm

Nothing tonight as I'm revising for History and probably doing a bit of Art. Watched an amazing program yesterday though. All about what makes a human, human. Very interesting. If any of you have iPlayer, I'd recommend trying to watch it and the next lots every Monday evening at 9 on BBC1. Green Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 4:09 pm

The Fourth Doctor wrote:Nothing tonight as I'm revising for History and probably doing a bit of Art. Watched an amazing program yesterday though. All about what makes a human, human. Very interesting. If any of you have iPlayer, I'd recommend trying to watch it and the next lots every Monday evening at 9 on BBC1. Green Grin

What's it called?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Doctor Tue 18 Oct 2011, 4:11 pm

'The Origins of Us'. It's brilliant. Last night's episode was all about anatomy (bones). It's truly amazing what some of the theories suggest. Plus, it's good if you've got evolution as part of your Science exam. Green Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 4:12 pm

The Fourth Doctor wrote:'The Origins of Us'. It's brilliant. Last night's episode was all about anatomy (bones). It's truly amazing what some of the theories suggest. Plus, it's good if you've got evolution as part of your Science exam. Green Grin

Thanks, TFD. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiegirl4104 Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:01 pm

6pm- The Simpsons
6:30pm- Hollyoaks
7pm- Emmerdale
7:30pm- EastEnders
8pm- Emmerdale
8:30pm- Coronation Street
9pm- Educating Essex
10pm- ITV News
10:30pm- Russel Howard's Good News
11pm- Family Guy
11:25pm- Family Guy
Then got to go to bed for school in the morning Wink
pixiegirl4104
pixiegirl4104

Warning Level :
What's your TV schedule for tonight? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5What's your TV schedule for tonight? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

https://www.youtube.com/user/pg4104

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:30 pm

10pm - BIG BROTHER! I love this. I want them to release this series on DVD. It's been so AMAZING. I've got to know them all so well, especially Alex, Tom, Faye, Jay and Louise. beaming
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Campion Mon 07 Nov 2011, 7:10 pm

Watching the "Jury" on ITV. Seems intersting. Smile It's about a Jury in a court. (Though your probably got that from the titel.. Razz )
Campion
Campion

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum