WHOVIANS CREATE IS CLOSED
Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you are not yet a member then please join! If you are already signed up then welcome back and keep on enjoying this awesome forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New radio format coming soon - any ideas?

Go down

New radio format coming soon - any ideas? Empty New radio format coming soon - any ideas?

Technically this is more Scary's area than mine, but as you've probably gathered, there's going to be a new radio system starting in the summer holidays, and naturally, we're open to any suggestions as to how it could work, how we can make the radio shows more Who-related, how we can make them better, and or course if you'd like to have a permanent slot, you can say here too.

That's all I have to say really - over to you!
Osmium76
Osmium76

Warning Level :
New radio format coming soon - any ideas? Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5New radio format coming soon - any ideas? Right_bar_bleue

https://whovianscreate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

New radio format coming soon - any ideas? :: Comments

linx112

Post Fri 13 Jul 2012, 10:27 pm by linx112

I think a forum member wrote audio play???

Back to top Go down

DalekSupreme08

Post Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:01 am by DalekSupreme08

An impressions show one, where we all do it over Skype and do impressions of Who characters (and also other celebrities) would be a good idea. The live Trock one I did was quite Who related....

Back to top Go down

Osmium76

Post Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:10 am by Osmium76

Great ideas, guys. The audio play could be quite hard to do, but it's not impossible to make, just rather hard…
Something via Skype would be quite cool to do, and it would mean we could have conversations over the radio, which would be really cool. But I'd be a bit worried about how we could get direct sound links to the radio, as opposed to recording what comes out of the host's speakers.
We definitely need to have some more Trock on the radio. Only thing is, there isn't much of it, and we don't want to end up repeating the same things over and over again to the point where people get bored. Of course, we could put soundtracks and the like in there, but even then, that too is rather limiting.
I'm not saying all the music has to be Who-related, but even if we had a rule (as I believe Scary suggested) that stated a certain number of Who tracks had to be played in the space of one show, even then it would get quite repetitive.
Any ways you guys think we could overcome this?

Back to top Go down

DalekSupreme08

Post Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:12 am by DalekSupreme08

I've got an MP3 Skype recorder, so although it wouldn't be live we could still do something like a podcast I used to do with tombaker64 - www.actionfigureradio.podbean.com

Back to top Go down

Scary

Post Sat 14 Jul 2012, 1:03 pm by Scary

These are brilliant ideas!

I also highly suggest that we put forward a rule that means Doctor Who material MUST be played during each show. However this is something me and Os76 will need to discuss.

Back to top Go down

Campion

Post Sun 15 Jul 2012, 9:36 pm by Campion

My idea
Song, Who Thing, Song , Who Thing ectera ectera.
That is it.
It is in essence the perfect formula for the radio.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum